Monday 13 June 2011

Bonjour, mes amies! Voici mon blog!

So.... this is the first entry in my blog A Girl Insane (get me and my David Bowie reference/witty dig at the fact that I'd hardly be considered conventional or right in the head! What can I say? It sounded good and pretty catchy in my head at the time...). Anywho... what to write about... That's the tough part, isn't it? Well, the main reason I decided to publish this pretty lame blog - aside from boredom, that is! - was because I was (and still am) under the impression that the world would somehow appreciate little old me airing my dirty laundry and sharing my random musings about philosophy, the world around me and other pretentious bullshit. I mean, there's so much crap being sprouted by complete and utter idiots on the internet these days why shouldn't I go ahead and grab a piece of the cake of digital love too? In the meantime, please feel free to check out this silly little blog as it continues to develop and grow like my little cyber baby as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment